August 12, 2017
10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
4070 Main St., Manchester, VT
10 Years of Summer Celebration at the AMFF
The 10th annual AMFF Fly Fishing Festival returns to beautiful Manchester, VT on August 12th this year. This is our signature event of the summer- a growing event that showcases the joy of fly fishing with vendors, demonstrations, and a gathering of people who are all equally enthused about the sport. Come enjoy fly tying and casting demonstrations, food vendors and lessons. Try your hand at casting vintage rods, learn how to tie a saltwater fly, and mingle with likeminded people as you share the taste and joy of the great outdoors. Keep checking our event page for updates on vendors, guest fly fishing and fly tying instructors, performers, and much more.
Last year over 700 people attended our festival!
- Every year more people hear about and attend the AMFF Fly Fishing Festival. Promote your business during peak visitation to Manchester, Vermont. Both the Manchester Sidewalk Sales and the last weekend of the Vermont Summer Festival Horseshow being held the same weekend bring a wealth of people to the area.
There’s something for everyone.
- Between our diverse vendors, food demonstrations, or activities for both families and adults- no one leaves without a smile on their face.
So much to do!
- Casting workshop, fly tying lessons, food, live music, meet with fly-fishing nonprofits, free equipment appraisals, kid activities, and much more!
Admission to the museum is free the entire day.
- If you haven't seen our exhibitions yet, the fly fishing fishing festival is as good a time as any. Take in a little fly fishing history and enjoy a beautiful Vermont summer day.
With the Battenkill River right in our backyard, Manchester, Vermont is an epicenter of fly fishing.
- Rich in history and fishing stories, it is the perfect place to gather and share your love of fly fishing and the great outdoors.
Check out the highlights from last year's festival